Lee los siguientes textos y relaci?alos con la persona famosa que les
corresponda. (Cuidado, hay en la lista dos personajes que no tienen texto
1. This person was born in Wales and was a very good singer and dancer when he/she was young.
He/she moved to France to make his/her first film, which was 'Les1001
Nuits/Scheherazade', and then became famous on British television.
His/her introduction to Hollywood was with the film ?Mask of Zorro?
moved = El
pasado del verbo ?to move? (trasladar)
singer = cantante
dancer = bailarina
film = pel?ula
introduction = presentaci?
2. This person was born in Syracuse, New York and was very good at sports at school. In his/her films he/she has been a pilot (?Top Gun? with Kelly
McGillis), a car salesman (with Dustin Hoffman in ?Rain Man?), a pool player (?The Colour of Money? with Paul Newman), a Vietnam veteran, a vampire, a sports agent and an international agent in ?Mission Impossible?.
sports = deportes
pool player = jugador de billar
car salesman = vendedor de coches
vampire = vampiro
veteran = veterano / excombatiente
3. This person was born in New Jersey, but lived in Connecticut from eight years old. He/she went to the University of California at Santa Barbara. He/she lived with Danny DeVito at university. He/she has acted in films with Jack Nicholson, Demi Moore, Kathleen Turner, Glen Close, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jane Fonda and many more. This person has got a famous father.
acted = el pasado del verbo ?to act?
has got = has (tiene)
4. This person became very famous because of films made in Spain with Italian director Sergio Leone. He/she is famous for the character ?Dirty Harry?, and this person is also a successful director and producer. He/she won an Oscar in 1992 for Best Director in the film
productor de cine
character = papel/personaje
won = el pasado del verbo 'to win' (ganar)
5. This person is young and likes working with the film director Pedro
Almod?ar. In 2001 this person made a film with Nicholas Cage. The film is called ?Captain Corelli?s Mandolin?.
is called = se llama
6. This person made a song called ?La La La Love Song? in 1995 with Japanese singer ?Toshi?. The song was number one in Japan. He/she has made films with Antonio
Banderas, Madonna, Jackie Chan, Sylvester Stallone, Mia Farrow and Whoppi Goldberg.
This person wrote a book called ?Swan?, and gives money to charities like UNESCO and The Red Cross.
wrote = el pasado del verbo
'to write' (escribir?)
charities = obras ben?icas
cross = cruz