- Hi Steph, It’s Craig.
- Hello. How are you?
- Fine thanks. Listen… Can I ask you a favour?
- Yes, of course you can. What’s the matter?
- Nothing, I was just wondering if I could borrow your car this weekend to go to London?
- Ermm, well… normally yes, but on Saturday we need to go shopping. Have you asked Dad?
- No… no, I haven’t. I’ll give him a ring now.
- Well, good luck. I’m sorry I can’t help you.
- That’s okay. I’ll speak to you soon.
- Bye then. Take care.
- Good afternoon. Can I speak to Mr. Royton please?
- I’m sorry, Mr. Royton’s not here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?
- Erm… no I don’t think so. What about Mrs. Snell, is she available?
- Yes, she is, Just hold on a second please and I’ll put you through.
- Thanks very much.
- I’m sorry but the line’s engaged. Would you like to hold?
- No, thank you. I’ll phone back later.