Match the following phrasal verbs with their Spanish equivalents. Relaciona los siguientes phrasal verbs con su significado en
check your answers
Complete the gaps in the following sentences with one of the phrasal verbs from
the list below. Change the verb form if necessary. Completa los espacios de las
siguientes frases con uno de los phrasal verbs de la siguiente lista. (No olvides
cambiar el tiempo del verbo si es necesario)
take off / fill in / look after / wake up / go back / go out / sit down / get up / go away / go in
I think their plane took off at 7 o’clock this morning.
1. After dinner in a restaurant we walked along the beach and
to our hotel.
2. My secretary has on a computer course for four days.
this form with your name, address and telephone number.
4. Sunday is my favourite day. I
late, about ten o’clock, read in bed for an hour, and
about 11 o’clock.
5. My husband isn’t coming. He’s
the children at home.
6. We stayed at home every night last week, so yesterday we
to the pub for a drink.
here Mr. Smith. Mrs. Jones will see you in a moment.
8. You’ve got blond hair and blue eyes like your mother, but you
you father in character. check your answers