1. If you get through to
someone you need to telephone them again later.
2. You should ask someone to speak up if they canít hear you.
3. When a person promises to get back to you, you can expect to hear from them again.
4. If a secretary cannot turn you on immediately, she may ask you to hold on.
5. Itís a good idea to pick up the phone when itís not ringing.
6. If you get cut off you should phone back as soon as you can.
7. You should always ask someone to look up if you canít hear them.
8. Donít hang up in the middle of the conversation. Wait until the end.