Steph, welcome to Mansion Ingles.
How long have you been in Spain?
- We've been living here just over five years now.
- And where did you live ?
- We lived right in the centre of London.
- Uh ha, and can you tell us what there are between Spanish cooking and English cooking?
- Well, personally for me I find Spanish cooking is much . Their ingredients are much better. They have more
, and they use a lot of olive oil, so this is very healthy.
- I see, and do you think that your cooking has become more Spanish since you
- Yes, because obviously you're used to the ingredients that are available in the
supermarkets and also the markets, and it's
and has a lot of flavour.
- What's your
Spanish dish, Steph?
- Ooo, I would say paella because that is very healthy, and I also love the tortilla.
- Do you prefer cooking erm.. at home, or eating out in restaurants?
- Well, I love cooking, but I must be honest and say that when you eat out in restaurants there's
not much work there.
- So no , Stephanie
- Okay, and er.. would you like to open your own restaurant one day?
- I think now I'm , but it would have been very nice perhaps many years ago.