1 - Cambia el tiempo verbal a 'past simple' en las siguientes frases,
siguiendo el ejemplo:
1. We love England
We loved England
2. They don't like the film
3. They work on a farm
4. Do you work in this factory?
5. Where do you live?
6. I don't like Tokyo
7. Does he play the guitar?
8. I don't study French
9. They hate waiting
10. Does your son study here?
2 - Completa las frases escribiendo el tiempo de pasado que proceda.
1. He his motorbike when he suddenly
felt ill. (ride)
2. We the television when it suddenly
stopped working. (watch) 3. When the ambulance came they him
4. I to the radio when the phone rang. (listen)
5. When I arrived, they hello but
continued studying. (say)
3 - Cambia las siguientes frases del ‘present perfect’ a frases con
un significado parecido en el ‘present simple’ poniendo el verbo entre
paréntesis. Sigue el ejemplo.
Luis has bought a new computer (have)
1. I’ve written the report. (finish)
2. Angeles has lost her keys. (not find)
3. Have you seen Ruben? (be)
4. I’ve bought a new camera. (have)
5. The secretary has gone to lunch. (not be)
6. We haven’t cleaned the flat. (be)
7. I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten your name. (not remember)
8. Figo has broken his leg. (be)
9. Carolyn’s had a baby. (have)
10. The Pope has died. (be)
4 - Pon ‘since’ o ‘for’ en los espacios en blanco.
1. I’ve lived in Valencia five years.
2. Angeles and I have known each other 1998.
3. I haven’t eaten anything breakfast.
4. My parents have been married more than fifty years.
5. Israel has been an independent country 1948.
6. I’ve been really busy. I haven’t been out about two weeks.
7. We haven’t seen Luis and Manoli last Tuesday.
8. Graham has had his Porsche nearly a year.
9. Danny has been in Michigan two years.
10. I haven’t had a good steak ages.
5 - Ahora escríbe frases con ‘since’ y ‘for’ siguiendo el ejemplo
Craig and Angeles live together. They started living together five years ago.
Craig and Angeles have been living together / have lived together
for five years.
1. Graham has a Porsche. He bought it two years ago.
2. Deek is studying German. He started in 1999.
3. Luis and Craig started working on La Mansión del Inglés in 2001.
4. Cathy is in Cuba. She went there three weeks ago.