- Rellena los espacios en blanco con el adjetivo posesivo que
(My - your - his - his - her - its - our - their)
'You look very good, I like _____ shoes.' (your)
1. I live with boyfriend.
2. We have a very big balcony at the front of
3. Thank you for the flowers. It was kind of you to remember
4. My dog is always licking balls.
5. Yesterday I saw Diana with husband. They were shopping with
6. When Craig gets home from work, he likes to wash
face, take of work clothes and work on
7. I want to buy flat. How much do you want for it?
8. Put the book in place on the shelf.
9. Nicole and Tom have sold house.
10. Who is that girl you work with? I can never remember