Each question in Part 3 has 2 possible
marks. If you make a mistake, you may get 1 mark if the other part of your
answer is correct.
suggested doing some exercise.
2. Unless you lose weight you’ll
3. This is the first time I’ve/I have
4. My application for a loan 's/has
been turned down by the bank.
5. The company chairman accused his
accountant of stealing the money.
6. They aren’t/are not old enough
to be smoking marijuana.
7. Teachers have been on strike for
8. You shouldn’t/should not have
offered him money.
9. I 'd/would rather not spend
the weekend with your sister and her two horrible kids.
10. I’ve never been given such a