1. A Honda
is far cheaper than a Harley Davidson.
2. I put up with my
mother-in-law because I don’t want to cause problems.
3. If Samantha wasn’t going to Barcelona, she
would be able to see me tonight.
4. The game was so good I
bought it immediately.
5. Building a house without permission
is against the law, isn’t it?
6. It was such good cake (that)
Craig had to eat all of it.
7. You’ll find it difficult to
get a good meal for less than 40 Euros.
8. This is the sexiest man (that)
I have ever seen.
9. If I were you I wouldn’t/would not
go to Argentina at this time of year.
10. We 've/have run out of