1. The thing I like the
about La Mansión del Inglés is the free online course.
2. The (bad)
day of the week for me is Tuesday.
3. I’m sure your car is
to run than mine.
4. What’s the (good) advertisement on TV at the moment?
5. The next exercise is
than this one.
6. Excuse me, where’s the (near) bank?
7. It’s much (warm) in your flat than mine.
8. My sister’s really clever. In fact, she’s the
person in my family.
9. Steve Martin is a lot
than Mr. Bean.
10. An Apple computer is
than a Windows PC.
11. The type of holiday I like the
are camping holidays.
12. I was always
(good) at languages than science subjects when
I was at school. That’s why I became an English teacher.
The thing I like the ...
La Mansión del Inglés is the
free online course.
a great guy at a party last night. We’re going out
for dinner and a movie on Friday.
2. Do you mind if I
your pen ?
3. I can a noise downstairs. Did you lock the back door?
4. My brother’s finally got a really good job. He
much more than me now.
5. Trevor is an old friend. I’ve
him since we were twenty something.
6. That girl over there Angelina Jolie.
7. What are you to the restaurant tonight?
8. When we got to the top of the mountain we stopped to eat
lunch and the spectacular view.
9. I went to the bank yesterday to see if they would agree
to us the money to repair the roof.
10.I often music while I’m studying. It helps me to
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.