1. I saw Sofia last week.
She her arm while she .
2. I bought a beer and over to the table to join in the conversation.
They about football when I sat down.
3. It’s difficult to believe that this time last week we
along 5th Avenue in New York
a hot dog.
4. It was a beautiful day yesterday. When I left home the
sun and the birds . It good to be alive.
5. Suddenly, I out of the car window and I
that we past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
6. When I Sandra in the pub last night she
7. I my girlfriend while I around Australia.
8. Yesterday, I home to find that my 14-year-old son
my best single malt whisky.
9. Simon me that the reason his wife was never at home was
because she an affair with her Karate instructor. I
him to do nothing.
10. While I for the train, someone
their hand in my pocket and
So am I significa 'yo también'.
We can also say "I am too".
So does she means “she does too”. So has he means “he has
Neither am I and nor am I significan 'yo tampoco'.
We can also say “I’m not either”.
Examples: He’s Spanish, and so am I.
She’s from Buenos Aires, and so am I.
I was angry, and so was my wife.
I can’t speak French, and neither can he.
I hate swimming, and so does she.
"I’ve forgotten his name." – "So have I!"
1. She’s learning Chinese,
and her husband.
2. ‘I’ve decided to lose weight.’ – ‘.’
3. I can’t drive, and
4. ‘I love travelling.’ – ‘.’
5. Julie won’t be at the meeting, and
6. ‘I bought an iPhone.’ – ‘
7. ‘He’s tall and really attractive.’ – ‘
8. ‘You look tired.’ – ‘
9. ‘We weren’t surprised.’ – ‘
10. The hotel was terrible, and
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.