1. We a fantastic
time until the police came and broke up the party.
2. Please don’t come round between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.
We a siesta then.
3. Don’t you think it’s time we bought a new bed? We
this one for
nearly 15 years.
1. My wife earns a pretty good living. She
to private hospitals and clinics.
2. I regret not buying that second hand electric guitar on
eBay. It by now.
3. If no one offers to buy our flat, it
by auction at the
end of the year.
1. “I’m really busy today. I don’t think I’ll be able to get
a refund on that coat I bought.”
- “Don’t worry darling, give me the receipt and I
it back for you.”
2. My daughter’s so selfish lately. Yesterday she came in
something to eat, changed her clothes and went out again
without even speaking to me.
3. I saw a terrible accident the other day. A young boy fell
off his motorbike and
to hospital in an
1. We didn’t use the tent the first night on the Camino de
Santiago. We were so tired that we checked in to a hotel for
the night. We for
2. My granddad
now. He had the hip replacement last month and came our of
hospital last weekend.
3. “How did you get from the hotel to the exhibition?”
- “I . It only took
about 15 minutes.”
1. If everything goes to plan, I
all the countries
I want to by the time I’m 55.
2. I’m sorry, I can’t make it for lunch tomorrow.
therapist at 1
3. Charlie got the sack last week. He
taking money out
of the cash register.
1. You can save power if
you put your electrical devices on
2. When you fly, you can save time by using the airline’s
3. Bad decision-making was their
. It’s unlikely that they’ll be able to increase
their market share to what it was two years ago.
4. Samsung has made a bid for Nokia.
5. According to FHM men’s magazine, Britney Spears is making
a . Her 14-day tour of Kazakhstan has received rave reviews.
6. Everyone should go to the dentist’s every six months for
You can save power if you
your electrical devices...
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.