The following verbs are followed by gerunds or infinitives. Choose the
correct form for each sentence.
1. I really hope your
company agrees us design your mobile phone application.
2. I’ll be happy you when I’m free.
3. We had a very relaxing time around the Greek islands.
4. She’s not used to so early in the morning.
5. He was surprised that he’d passed his final exams.
6. He was arrested for his neighbour on the head with a baseball bat.
7. It might be worth the DVD player in to be repaired.
8. She’s very likely an accident of you let her drive.
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.