1. Are you feeling ok? I know you’ve been
working really hard lately and you look a bit
2. I fell over playing football last week and felt a sharp
in my knee.
3. My girlfriend is red and green peppers.
4. The World Formula One Grand Prix champion was
in a crash yesterday.
5. It has been scientific proven that smoking
6. When I bend down and stand up quickly, the blood rushes to my head
and I feel .
7. I cut myself with broken glass and I had to have
8. Please let’s sit down for a while and have a rest. We’ve been walking
for hours and I’ve got on my feet.
9. The neighbour’s little boy fell out of a tree and was taken to
hospital with a shoulder.
10. I think I’m allergic to this new washing powder. I’ve got
all over my body.
next weekend? Anything special?
2. If I know
you were coming to visit, I wouldn’t have gone out.
3. I hope you have a fantastic time in Las Vegas next week.
I'll see you when you
4. This time next week you and I
on a beach in Hawaii with a good book and a cocktail.
5. I'm planning to retire before 65. I hope that I
enough money to stop working by the time I'm 55.
6. The telephone rang, but I
so I didn't answer it.
7. When I smelled his breath, I knew immediately that he
drink and I suggested that he give me his car keys.
8. This is the best chocolate cake I
Can we come
back again this afternoon for another piece?
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.