Complete the following sentences with words from the above table. Change
the form of the word if necessary.
1. During the Fallas
festival in Valencia, the noise on the streets is
2. You’ve put too much milk in my coffee. I can’t drink it
now, it’s too
3. They should have
this road years ago. When people double-park it makes it
much too narrow.
4. These jeans fit me alright around the waist, but what
are they? You know
how short and fat my legs are.
- Don’t worry, if they’re too long we can
5. The hardest part of the interview was when she asked me
what I thought my strengths and
6. Aconcagua is located in the Andes and reaches a
of 6962 m. It is
the mountain in
7. This watch is waterproof and can be taken to a
of 30 metres.
8. When I travel I learn a lot about different cultures,
societies and ways of life. I think that travel really