Elige la categoría que describe los siguientes grupos de palabras.
1. small / big / cheap / strong
2. first / third / sixth / eighth
3. on / in / at / between
4. Chang / Smith / García / Ali
5. red / pink / green / brown
6. do / can / does / have
7. speak / play / write / eat
8. post / office / train station / hospital / library
9. Arabic / Swedish / Hebrew / French
10. winter / summer / spring / autumn (fall)
is this iPod?
2. His sister 23 years old.
3. is that woman?
She’s David’s boss.
4. Tennis is more popular handball.
5. Have you been to Italy?.
6. Pepito hates to the beach.
7. your parents usually go on holiday in August?
8. did you do last night?
I went out to a restaurant with my wife.
9. I’m a vegetarian. I don’t want
10. What you like to drink?
I’ll have a beer, please.