1. Many bargains could
at the department store sale.
2. Please turn off the computer when .
3. How long did the cricket match ?
4. You had better the tourist information office.
5. I am slow to .
6. We were both after a hard day’s work.
7. I have to have this report finished .
8. The sink in the locker room tends to .
9. The car was parked right the pub.
10. It is already 7 o'clock. Can you time to catch the train?
Write a sentence in the passive that has a similar meaning to the
first (active) sentence. Follow the example.
Consulta el diccionario
Example: They found him
1. They gave him a pair of sunglasses.
2. What will they pay you for making the video?
3. Someone should teach that bastard a lesson.
4. They had denied the father access to his son.
5. The order will be sent to you next week.
6. They felt the CEO was doing valuable work.
7. They gave the woman artificial respiration.
8. Someone has left me an inheritance of 200,000 euros.
I 200,000 euros.
9. We must give job creation priority over everything else.
10. I wish they had taught me more English at school.
I wish I
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.