Choose GET, GO or HAVE to complete the following
1. What time did you
home last night?
2. What did you for lunch yesterday?
3. Did you a taxi from the airport?
4. Do you tea or coffee with your breakfast?
5. Who did you out with last weekend?
6. If you don’t dressed now we’re going to be late!
7. Did you a nice time at the wedding?
8. How did you home after the party?
9. Do you skiing every year?
10. How many e-mails did you last week?
1. The office closes
2. I’ll see you the morning.
3. Let’s meet up for a drink lunchtime.
4. In Valencia, it’s really hot July.
5. I’m not very keen on driving night.
6. Do you think we’ll have our personal robot
7. There should be a lot of progress
the next century.
8. Do you work Saturday mornings?
9. We all arrived the same time.
10. Her birthday is 6th May.
11. At present, we’re increasing our visibility
Internet social media sites.
12. Where will you be Christmas Eve?
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.