Now read the following sentences and complete them with a collocation
from the previous exercise. Follow the example
Example: We would like to
the quarterly accounts for the first quarter of this current
1. No, YOU
on the way home from work because you'll be driving past the
2. Sandra's been coming in late and leaving work early a lot
with her and see if she's having any personal problems.
3. The sink's full of dirty dishes and it's your turn to
. I did it
4. When we were on holiday in Glasgow, I asked a man to
of us and he ran
away with our camera!
5. You look tired darling. Why don't you sit down on the
sofa, put your feet up and
. I'll make you a
nice cup of tea.
6. I think the reason your son isn't
at school Mrs.
Simpson is because he never
. All the other
students study at home and Bart should also.
7. I've read the instructions but they don't
. I can't
understand anything. Is this the first time you've bought
furniture from Ikea?
8. We with our
neighbour a few months ago and we haven't spoken to him
since. He still plays his music really loudly.
We would like to
apologise for committing
an accounting error in the