Choose the best word or phrase to complete the sentence.
1. I tried to take some
money out the machine this morning and the bloody thing ate my
2. They're more than just rich, they're absolutely
3. We try to put a little money every month for when we go on our cruise next
4. The neighbours have put in a swimming pool and bought a
new car. They've obviously got money to
5. I find it difficult to on my salary. I certainly can't afford to go away
6. My parents taught me the importance of saving up for
day when I might need money in an emergency.
7. My account is always in the , and I have to pay a lot of bank charges as a
8. I can never save anything. Money just burns a hole in my
9. I love shopping in the . The problem is, I can never resist buying things
I don't really need.
10. I think the shop assistant made a mistake when she gave
me my . It should have been five Euros, not fifteen.
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.