Choose a word to complete the following expressions.
1. We are going to reply
personally to and every one of you.
2. I've been checking things off the list
by one and now I think I've done everything.
3. The quality of the podcasts from La Mansión del Inglés is
second to , and I've downloaded single one of them.
4. We've got an awful to do and precious time to do it in, so let's get started now.
5. You can study online or go to a language academy. Either
, I'm sure you'll improve your English.
6. I had to wait ages to see the specialist, so I made the
of my time by listening to English podcasts.
7.It's going to be a good months until I have the money to go to London.
8. too often I get students in my class who just
don't have the level to pass the exam.