Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the
first sentence. You must use the word in BOLD and you cannot change this
word. Follow the example:
Example: You should get
a dentist to look at your teeth if your toothache is getting
at if your toothache is getting worse.
1. A specialist is going to examine my back next week. HAVE
I’m going by a
specialist next week.
2. Before you move to Spain you should arrange for someone
to install air-conditioning in your new house. HAVE
Before you move you should arrange to
in your new
3. Who did your hair last week? GET
Where did last
4. My dad was really angry because someone had pierced my
ears without his permission HAD
My dad was really angry because I
5. I can’t do the translation because my computer is being
I can’t do the translation because I
at the moment.
6. Robert's shoes are always made in London. HIS
Robert always in
7. Your headaches might be because of your eyes. An optician
should check them. WOULD
If I were you I by
8. You had better fix the puncture before mum and dad get
back from holiday. GET
You had better
before mum and dad get back from holiday.
is the music of a film.
2. The part that an actor or actress plays in a film is
called the .
3. In 2010, Colin Firth won an Oscar for his
in The King's Speech.
4. The people who watch a film in the cinema are called
5. When actors and actresses practise for a film or a play
it's called a .
6. Some scenes in the James Bond film The World Is Not
Enough were filmed location in Bilbao, Spain.
7. A person who writes their opinion of a film is called a
. The text he or she writes is called a .
8. All of the actors and actresses in a film is/are the
¿Quieres recibir en tu e-mail gratis y
periódicamente ejercicios, programas gratuitos, explicaciones y otros recursos
para mantener tu inglés sin esfuerzo? Apúntate a nuestro
cuaderno quincenal de inglés.