- Good morning, I’m Kevin, the Director of Studies.
. I'm Paul Ziggerflitz
- Please, have a seat Paul.
- Thank you.
- Well, you have been short-listed for the post as Head Teacher, and I see from your CV that
a lot of teaching experience, but less experience on the office administration side.
- Yes, that’s true, and the reason I
this job is that I’m very keen to become more involved in the admin. side of a language school.
- 1994 I think. Yes, I got my diploma in September ’94, so
nearly ten years.
- And I see that
in many different countries?
- Yes, quite a few.
in France, Spain, Ireland, China, Thailand and now Italy. And of course the UK and Ireland.
- You haven’t mentioned on your application form where
at the moment.
- No, I was made redundant from a post I held at a language school in Liverpool.
- Why was that?
- Well, student registration , and as I was the last teacher employed, I was the first to lose his job, unfortunately.
- I see.
with children before?
- Oh yes, I with 8-11 year-olds for six months in Dublin two years
, and I
12 to 15 year-olds in Montpellier for almost a year. Those positions are detailed on my CV.
here in Milan, Paul?
- For almost five months now.
- How’s your Italian?
. I regularly twice a week, I’d say it’s intermediate level more or less, so I get by.
- So your language skills are very good; French, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
- I languages. It’s a bit of a hobby really.
- Well Paul, we’d like you to do a demonstration lesson for ........