1. This year David is going on a
to Sarajevo. 2. Flight and hotel prices are usually cheaper . 3. Luis has gone to Rome on a business . 4. Our was delayed and we had to wait for three hours in the departure lounge. 5. Angeles likes holidays in big cities, but Craig prefers walking in the . 6. Terry enjoys walking along . 7. If we don’t have much money, we stay in Spain and go on a camping holiday. But if we can afford it we like to go
to see other countries. 8. When Pepe went to London, he took a boat along the River Thames. 9. We went on a to New York last year. 10. It’s a good idea to book your holiday with a .
Write the words next to the descriptions.
1. A place where you can see famous paintings.
Le Louvre in Paris, for example.
2. A religious place where you can get married. The house of God.
3. Where water comes out under pressure.
4. A figure of a person or animal made from marble, stone
or similar material.
5. This is where boats and ships come in and leave.
6. A public open area in a city where people can be together.
St. Peter’s in Rome and Trafalgar in London, for example.
7. Where objects are kept, studied and exhibited to the public.
8. A place to live in and be protected by. In Spanish, castillo.
Choose the noun or adjective.
1. I went on an holiday to the Amazon. 2. It's a fountain. 3. We were full of before our holiday. 4. The of many holiday resorts is killing the natural scenery. 5. The carnival in Rio De Janeiro is a wonderful . 6. The film festival in Cannes is a event for cinema. 7. The Statue of Liberty is one of the main in New York. 8. The Ritz Hotel in London is for it’s .
¿Sabes que dispondes de Vídeos
para aprender inglés de que te ayudarán el el aprendizaje de
vocabulario, en la comprensión auditiva y en la pronunciación en inglés?.
· Encontrarás en ellos consejos y
recomendaciones para aprender y practicar inglés que te facilitarán
dominar el idioma de manera más entretenida y sencilla.
· Visualiza cada vídeo tantas veces como necesites y atiende a las
aclaraciones de los términos y palabras más difíciles que aparecen
editadas en los mismos para facilitarte su comprensión.