Listen to Craig describing
vocabulary from this lesson. Try to say the word before Angeles.
Complete the expressions below with the following verbs.
1. Would you prefer red or white wine?
Either, I don’t . 2. If you paying your taxes, you may find yourself in prison. 3. There’s no need to work so quickly. Just your time and do it properly. 4. When you pay him, make sure you get a receipt. I don’t anybody. 5. Harry couldn’t the problem, so he asked me to help him and together we found the answer.
Write the missing words in the spaces
1. Things in the house like a vacuum cleaner, fridge, washing machine etc.
2. Bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings are all types of 3. You can put these on the table and light them if you’re having a romantic dinner
(don't forget to turn out the lights) 4. A place where a dead person’s body is put in the ground. Usually outside a church.
5. In Spanish, 'caparazón marino'. 6. The verb for when you take a flower which is growing, or take fruit from a tree. This verb also means to choose.
7. If you are not asleep you are . 8. When something or someone is very special, or there is only one in existence.
9. The adjective of magic, and a famous song by the Beatles.
Mystery Tour. 10. This exercise has ten words and ten definitions. What’s the verb of definition? To
Write the verb in the correct form in the spaces.
mind / offer /
refuse / feel like / forget / suggest / enjoy / finish / hope / miss
1. When you
washing up, can you clean the floor? 2. What do you doing tonight? 3. Don’t
to phone me when you get to the airport. 4. I really
going out with you yesterday. Thank you for a wonderful evening. 5. She
to go out with me again unless I get my hair cut, take out my earring and wear a suit! 6. On our first date Danny
to open the car door for me. Now I have to push the car if it doesn’t start. 7. We
to get married next year and have seven children by the time I’m 30. 8. Do you
waiting a few minutes while I change into something a little more comfortable? 9. I went out with Judith for three years. I really
not talking to her on the phone sometimes. 10. On our first date Tony
getting drunk in a pub, watching a football match and then going to an Indian restaurant. I said
A menudo se introducen en las diferentes lecciones del curso conceptos
gramaticales o ejercicios que tienen como base criterios gramaticales
que es conveniente conocer.
Consulta siempre que te queden dudas o quieras ampliar alguno de los
conceptos introducidos nuestra
Encontrarás no solamente detalladas explicaciones (en español) sobre
cada uno de los puntos tratados, sino también ejemplos prácticos del uso
de los mismos (en inglés con su traducción al español) y ejercicios
resueltos para practicar cada tema.