Complete the English translations. Some words have been written to help you.
es su dirección de email?
enviarme algunas de sus folletos?
podría dar información sobre el nuevo modelo, por favor?
gracias por la información.
agradezco mucho su ayuda.
disculpas por la equivocación.
siento, pero su envío se ha retrasado.
siento, pero no puedo ayudarle.
disculpas por las molestias.
siento, no hablo Español muy bien.
Listen and repeat.
Read the following job advertisements and match them to the following job
list. Follow the example.
Advertising Executive / Salesperson /
Research and development (R&D) manager
Clerk / Computer Operator
/ Chief Accountant / Personnel manager / Receptionist
Experience is required in the above-mentioned software. More specific IT
training will be given to the successful applicant.
You will take charge of financial control in all aspects of daily
operation and report directly to the managing director.
This position will put you in charge of a team of highly creative and
motivated individuals. Together you will deliver new quality products in
addition to improving and expanding our existing range.
This post demands particular responsibilities for selection and
recruitment. Communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team
Duties include answering emails, supplying information over the phone,
relief reception and other general office work.
We are looking for an experienced, presentable and hard working applicant
who will be happy working as part of a team. Our package includes an
excellent basic salary, commission structure and company car.
It’s important that you give our clients a first impression of efficiency,
style and professionalism. Duties include the operation of basic software
applications, telephone appointments and a working knowledge of French and
You will be in charge of some of our agency’s top accounts.
Responsibilities include the administration of local and national
promotions and client liaison.
Choose the most suitable word for each sentence.
1. If you pay too much
tax you get a at the end of the year.
2. Lawyers are getting ridiculously high.
3. Our factory has increased by 12% in the last twelve months.
4. After a very marketing campaign, sales increased by 20%.
5. Sally’s a very secretary. She’s organized, plans ahead and runs things very
6. The train from Madrid to Valencia takes about three and a half hours.
7. John’s gone on another business to Lisbon.
8. I’ve put in a claim for last month’s and hotel expenses.
9. Most banks have at least one in major towns and cities.
10. There are now four companies in the group, and each one trades under its own name.
11. Does your company have a department or a Human Resources Division?
12. I don’t believe in mixing work with my
13. We would like to you that payment should be made in full before the end of the
14. Did you to send that fax to the shipping agent?
Complete the table. Follow the example.
share option scheme / bonus / expense
account / salary / low-interest loan company car
/ private medical insurance / commission / wages / overtime
Complete the following sentences with words and expressions from the previous
1. My new company offers
for all the family, so I won’t
have to worry about doctor’s fees for a while.
2. I’ve applied for this
weekend to earn some extra money for Christmas.
3. My firm has agreed to change my
. It’s five years old and it
broke down twice last year.
4. I get 15% on every
insurance policy I sell. That’s on top of my regular monthly
5. The bank offers a to
all employees after they have been working there for five years.