1. I apologise for not being at the airport to
meet you, but I was in a meeting all afternoon.
2. Further to our telephone conversation of the 16th March,
3. We look forward to getting your reply as soon as possible.
4. How are things with the Thompson account?
5. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate
to contact us.
6. I’ll give you a ring as soon as I know the situation.
7. Would you be kind enough to send me a copy of the design
8. I am writing with regard to your recent invoice for $567.
9. I am writing with reference to our meeting of June 12th.
10. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV together with the